Grandstream GAC2500 in Manama
The Grandstream GAC2500 in Bahrain is designed to transform your business conferencing experience through its immersive audio conferencing environment and suite of advanced features. Redefining audio conferencing, the GAC’s 6 lines, WiFi and Bluetooth compatibility, HD Audio, Gigabit network ports and Android operating system with touch screen enhances the way users will meet and work together. Easily connect any time, using the GAC’s 7-way conference bridge. The GAC supports a productive experience with the GAC2500’s call scheduler, Android operating system and Google Play Store access.
The GAC2500 is the ideal conference room solution as it delivers features and functionality not found in other business conferencing devices. The Android-based GAC2500 offers full access to the Google Play Store to allow for conferencing with Skype, Google Hangouts and more, while also supporting up to 6 SIP accounts and Gigabit ports. It contains a suite of mobility features that will transform your business conferencing experience, including built-in Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 7-way conference bridge and a familiar Android interface delivered on a 4.3″ touch screen.
Description: The GAC2500 is an Android-based Business Conference Phone that will redefine the choices, flexibility and mobility available in any workplace. It supports up to 6 lines and 6 SIP accounts while also offering full access to the Google Play Store in order to hold conferences through Skype, Google Hangouts and more. The GAC2500 can also bridge calls from Android apps into SIP calls/conferences. This Business Conference Phone offers a variety of mobility options by supporting Bluetooth for audio pairing and data syncing with mobile devices, as well as Wi-Fi for wireless calling/conferencing in any location.
- 6 lines
- 6 SIP accounts
- 7-way voice conferencing
- Runs on Android 4.4 and offers full access to the Google Play Store and all Android apps
- Bluetooth to support syncing of headsets and mobile devices
- Built-in 7-way conference bridge,
- 4.3″ (800×480) capacitive touch screen for easy use
- Auto-sensing Gigabit port, built-in PoE support
- Built-in WiFi support offers mobility and network flexibility
- Full HD audio support to maximize voice quality
- Daisy-chain support to combine two GAC2500 together
- TLS and SRTP security encryption.