GRANDSTREAM GXP2200 is a business phone for the next generation of the modern era of the Internet.
The main feature is Android ™ 2.3, and a huge number of third-party applications for this system, capacitive touch LCD screen with a resolution of 480×272, dual network ports Gigabit, PoE, and a built-in Bluetooth, which distinguishes this unique product in a class of devices. GRANDSTREAM GXP2200 delivers superior HD audio, advanced functionality, integration with Web applications and access to a rapidly growing base of applications for Android, automatic recording, advanced security and privacy, as well as compatibility with most third-party SIP devices, IP PBX and key IMS platforms . GXP2200 is a modern smart desk phone that includes the possibility of Web-integrated communications business, as well as unprecedented opportunities for expanded development and personalization of commercial applications.
The best decision for your business is to choose Grandstream pbx with your choice of Grandstream phone models. Please contact us Grandstream Phones Bahrain and Grandstream Phone installation anywhere in Manama.
- The capacitive touchscreen 480×272 pixels TFT LCD display
- Wideband HD sound, superb full-duplex speaker with advanced
acoustic echo cancellation and excellent quality two-way communication
- 6 lines, supports up to 6 account SIP, 5-way conference, phone book – up to 1,000 entries, call history – 500 records
- Support Android 2.3 system and a large number of third-party applications for Android (including Skype, Google Voice, the customer Microsoft LYNC, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Pandora, Angry Birds, and so on. D.), Advanced software package for developing your own commercial applications deployment and management Support Android ™
- Two network 10/100/1000 Mbit / s auto-sensing, PoE, Bluetooth, USB, SD, EHS headset Plantronics, can be connected / supply up to 4 expansion modules with LCD display (GXP2200EXT)
- Automatic configuration via TR-069 or XML-configuration file encryption AES, TLS / SRTP / HTTPS for added security and privacy, LLDP, LDAP